Epidural Positioning Device
Increase your efficiency in operating rooms, labour and delivery suites, pain centres, and anywhere epidurals and spinals are performed.
The Epidural Positioning Device (EPD) allows you to position patients correctly and comfortably by encouraging cervical, thoracic and lumbar flexion while maintaining a solid and stable position.
Simple adjustments make the device appropriate for a wide range of body sizes. Designed for improved efficiency, this tool allows staff to position patients without help.
Features & Specifications
- Adjustable arm rest – Allows patient to rest arms comfortably; provides added stability
- Adjustable face rest – Tilts to attain and maintain proper cervical flexion
- Positive locking clamp – Easily adjusts; locks with one turn
- Adjustable torso support – Increase lumbar and thoracic flexion with simple adjustments; chest support immobilizes back
- Adjustable foot rest – Accommodates a wide range of body sizes
- High-quality castors – Easily lock into place.
- 272Kg patient weight capacity