Upper Air UV-C Disinfector
Upper Air UVC systems
Optimised for low ceiling heights, the UVC rays are distributed at device level and above. The beam of UVC rays is controlled by specific reflectors and the louvre design. This allows for the disinfection of the air in a space, while ensuring that day-to-day business activities can continue underneath while the device is active.
- Quietly and effectively deactivates airborne viruses and bacteria with Philips UVC (253.7nm) lamps
- Radiates UVC in the upper part of rooms, where it does not reach people directly
- Allows disinfection of a large volume of air while business activity continues
- Shortwave UV radiation peak at 253.7 nm (UVC)
- Wall and ceiling mounted options available